Leader and Program Development(657) 278-7736
ASI Leader and Program Development facilitates the growth of leaders within the corporation and supports their service to the campus community. The staff achieves these outcomes through leadership education, programmatic support, organizational development, risk management and assessment. By working through formal and informal means, in both the group and individual format, L&PD aims to build reflective leaders who internalize a sense of service and accountability while creating connections for those inside the corporation and across campus.
Leader and Program Development is located in TSU 269. General office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. Holiday hours may vary.
African American Resource Center
Association for InterCultural Awareness
Titan Tusk Force
ASI Executive Senate
ASI Student Research Grants
TSU Office Space for Clubs and Organizations
Downloads & Info
ASI Budget and Financial Statements
Allocation Request Form
Allocation Dispersal Form
ASI Off Campus Approval
Authorization to Use Privately-Owned/Rental Vehicle
Travel Expense Report
If you have any questions/comments, please call ASI Leader and Program Development at (657) 278-7736.
Anthony Ragazzo, Jr.
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Candidates
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Mar 20: 4PM - TSU Theater, 8:30PM - Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Cookout: Mar 19 @ Titan Walk South
Showcasing Wednesday Concert Band Radio Drive By and the 2014 ASI Spring Elections Candidates
- ASIP Wednesday Concert: Radio Drive By
Mar 19: Noon at Becker Amphitheatre
- Wanderlust: Music & Film Festival
Mar 20: 6PM at Becker Amphitheatre - Food, DJ Battle, & Outdoor Movie
- VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! ASI Elections!
Mar 18-20: 8AM-8PM Each Day! Vote on Campus or Online!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!