Camp Titan(657) 278-3036
Co-Director of Staff Management
Co-Director of Camper Management
In 1969, a group of concerned students from CSUF began a philanthropic program to improve community relations. The students chose as their beneficiaries the underprivileged children of Orange County. Today, Camp Titan is a program sponsored by Associated Students, Inc., and accredited by the American Camping Association. It is staffed by 50 Cal State Fullerton students who donate their time as friends and counselors to the children who attend.
For one week each June, Camp Titan takes approximately 150 children to the San Bernardino Mountains to teach them to feel good about themselves. Activities the children take part in are designed to introduce them to nature, heighten their self-awareness, increase their confidence, and allow them to meet new friends. These activities include a nature program, a craft program, swimming, hiking, canoeing, ropes courses, and much more. In addition, there are several activities throughout the year that help maintain the positive experiences the children gain at camp.
The overall benefits are positive and lasting for both the children and the counselors. Thousands of children have already benefited from the generosity of people who contribute to Camp Titan. Hopefully, in the years to come, thousands more may gain from this organization.
Camp Titan Training Schedule Spring 2015
|Training Meetings||2/7, 3/7, 4/4, 5/2, 6/6|
|Overnighter at the TSU Pavilions||2/21-2/22|
|Training Weekender at Camp Oaks||4/18-4/19|
|Camp Week||6/14 - 6/20|
2014-2015 Camp Titan Counselor Application
Please fill out the online application below to apply for a Camp Titan Counselor position. Applications close November 7, 2014 at 5:00pm. If you have any questions, please contact the Camp Titan at (657) 278-3036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Before starting the application, please review the following information you will be asked to provide:
- Why did you decide to apply as a Camp Titan counselor?
- How have you prepared to be a Camp Counselor?
- What previous experience have you had working or volunteering with children?
- Do you have any previous experience camping or being a camp counselor?
- I am a registered student for the Fall 2014 and that I will be a registered student for Spring 2015.
- I have not been convicted of any crime or have a CSUF disciplinary record.
- I possess at least a 2.0 cumulative CSUF GPA, that my last semester’s GPA was at least a 2.0 and that I will achieve at least a 2.0 GPA for Fall 2014.
Interested in making your child a part of Camp Titan?
Completed applications can be:
ATTN: Camp Titan
800 N. State College Blvd., TSU 269
Fullerton, CA 92834
(800 N. State College Blvd in Fullerton)
Donating to Camp TitanIf you would like to monetarily donate to Camp Titan, please contact our office in TSU 269 at (657) 278-3036 or email@example.com. All monetary donations are tax deductible as Camp Titan is a non-profit organization. Any donation is greatly appreciated.
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Results
- Environmental Sustainability
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check back soon!