Lobby Corps(657) 278-4216
Statement of Purpose
Associated Student, CSUF, Inc. Lobby Corps is a student-driven organization that seeks to empower the California State University, Fullerton community. ASI Lobby Corps is devoted to educating students on a wide array of issues at federal, state, local and campus level by providing the resources and information to foster meaningful and action-oriented engagement. We also seek to educate students on topics from social justice to civic responsibility. ASI Lobby Corps aspires to achieve these goals by organizing events to raise awareness on these issues, build relationships with our local legislators, as well as by maintaining relationships with our campus community. ASI Lobby Corps helps students become advocates on behalf of their own interests.
What You Can Do - Take Action
- Attend Lobby Corps meetings!
- Write your elected officials
- Call the governor: (916) 445-2841
- Research Legislation
- Read the news and form different view points
- Talk to your friends, family
- Grassroots organization
- Make your voice heard - public comments
- CSU BOT
- City Councils
- Community Organizations
- President: Barack Obama
- Congressional Senate/House Reps
- Sen. Barbara Boxer
- Sen. Diane Feinstein
- Rep. Edward "Ed" Royce
- Mayor: Bruce Whitaker
- Mayor Pro Tem: Doug Chaffee
- Council Members: Jennifer Fitzgerald, Jan Flory, and Greg Sebourn
Visit the website here!
Thursdays, 1:15 - 4 pm, TSU 233
Agendas & MinutesView Lobby Corps agendas and minutes.
Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Candidates
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
March 20: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- ASI Elections Debate: Board of Directors Candidates
Mar 10: 11am-1pm Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!