LOBBY CORPS(657) 278-4216
WHAT IS LOBBY CORPS?
ASI Lobby Corps is a student driven committee that advocates for students on statewide issues that impact CSUF and the CSU system.
- All students are welcome to join our meetings!
- Thursdays, 1:15PM – 3:45PM, Presidents' Room (TSU-233)
- President: Barack Obama
- Congressional Senate/House Reps
- Sen. Barbara Boxer
- Sen. Diane Feinstein
- Rep. Edward "Ed" Royce
- Mayor: Greg Sebourn
- Mayor Pro Tem: Jennifer Fitzgerald
- Council Members: Doug Chaffee, Jan M. Flory, and Bruce Whitaker
CSSA is a student advocacy organization which is governed by a student Board of Directors composed of representatives of each of the 23 CSU campuses.
- Voting Member: Annabelle Landry, ASI Chief Governmental Officer
- Non-Voting Member: Michael Badal, ASI President
CSU BOARD OF TRUSTEE
“The Board of Trustees is responsible for the oversight of the California State University.”
- Agendas & Minutes
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Finance Committee
- IRA Funding Administration
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Student Involvement & Representation Fee
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- University Affairs
- ASI Home