Student Government & Programming
- Agendas & Minutes
- ASI Productions
- ASI Street Team
- Board of Directors
- Budget & Financial Statements
- Camp Titan
- Election Candidates
- Executive Senate
- Executive Staff
- Leader and Program Development
- Leadership Positions
- Lobby Corps
- Policies & Bylaws
- Research Grants
- Environmental Advocacy/Sustainability
- Titan Rewards Program
- Titan Student Centers Gov. Board
- Titan Tusk Force
- Check out the ASI Spring Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Thursday Movie: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
March 20: 4PM, 7PM, & 10PM in the TSU Theater
- ASI Elections Debate: Board of Directors Candidates
Mar 10: 11am-1pm Becker Amphitheatre
- ASI Elections Debate: President & VP Candidates
Mar 13: 7-9pm TSU Pavilion C
- Submit an Entry for the Recycled Art Contest: Sponsored by the Committee on Environmental Sustainability
Enter ^Online^ by Mar 14
- Submit Your Film for ASIP Student Film Festival
Submit ^Online^ by Mar 14... Watch your film in the Titan Theater with all your friends!
- ASI Leadership Applications for 2014-15 Available Now Online!
Be a Part of Something Bigger... Apply TODAY! All Applications DUE March 21 @ 5PM.
- Titan Rec Fun Run: May 3
Only $18 for CSUF Students: Don't Wait - Sign Up Today!