Employment Opportunities(657) 278-7068
The Associated Students, CSUF, Inc. employs approximately 300 students each semester in clerical, technical, recreational, and operational positions, in addition to 55 staff employees, providing opportunities to work in a variety of ASI programs including the Children's Center, Student Recreation Center, and the Titan Student Union.
Working as a student assistant for Associated Students, CSUF, Inc.provides more than just an on-campus job. We believe that involvement in the ASI can enhance the educational experience of Cal State Fullerton students. The ASI has identified seven key involvement outcomes which cover the range of knowledge, experience and abilities a student employed by the ASI will gain. Learn more about the Student Involvement Outcomes.
Click on the link below to access the job descriptions and online applications:
Associated Students, Inc.
News You Can Use
- Check out the ASI Fall Calendar of Events!
- Wondering what is going on at the CSUF Irvine Campus?
Click here^ to find out!
- Looking for a Job? Work for ASI!
Check out all of the great opportunities to earn money while working conveniently on campus.
- Get Covered! Confused about Affordable Care Act?
ASI Lobby Corps event providing you more information and your questions regarding the Affordable Care Act. Tuesday, December 10. 4:30-6:45pm TSU Pavilion A
- All Night Study Giveaway!
Dec 9: 10pm @ the TSU Garden Cafe
- Want to Get Involved? Become a Student Leader!
AICA is accepting online applications for a PR Coordinator through Dec 11 @ 5pm. Learn more. Apply today!
- Donate to the Titan Toy Drive!
Donations accepted through Dec. 12 @ the TSU & SRC
- All Night Study! Mainframe Computer Lounge Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 4pm
- All Night Study! TSU Open 24 HRS!
Dec 9 @ 7am - Dec 20 @ 5pm